Guardian Analytics Webinar
This webinar exposes recent banking fraud schemes, how they work, and how they are able to evade detection by many security tools. It also covers broader themes that emerge after reviewing a wide range of attacks to provide bankers with a more detailed understanding of the depth and breadth of threats launched by today's cyber criminals.
Topics covered include:
• Recent DDoS attacks and how they have been used as smoke screens for fraudulent transactions
• Live Chat schemes that were first uncovered by Guardian Analytics fraud analysts and how they employ an FI’s own customer service reps to complete fraudulent transactions
• Non-malware attacks that continue to plague financial institutions
• Fraudsters’ continued success with compromising devices
The webinar is part of an on-going series of webinars designed to keep financial institutions up to date on the latest fraud threats and trends. Once again it will feature Chris Silveira, Manager, Fraud Intelligence, lead fraud researcher at Guardian Analytics, and former fraud analyst at Silicon Valley Bank.
You will learn about:
• Recently uncovered threats and how they’re able to evade detection
• Common threads across threats that force bankers to fight a multi-front battle against the fraudsters
• The business of cyber crime and how it’s continuing to grow in scale and sophistication
• Proven strategies for detecting and preventing these emerging threats
To view this recorded webinar, please complete the form at the right and click Submit. You will then be presented with a page with a link to start the playback.
Manager, Fraud Intelligence