Live Webinar: Multi-Channel Banking Fraud: Trends, Threats, and Prevention Techniques
Leading banking security and fraud analyst, Avivah Litan from Gartner, will present recent findings on the scale and nature of banking fraud attacks and what financial institutions are doing to protect their assets.
Ms. Litan, VP and Distinguished Analyst, is recognized as an industry expert in banking security and fraud, and publishes the Gartner Magic Quandrant for Web Fraud Detection. She will discuss:
• The scope of the banking fraud problem
• How attacks are evolving, including new mobile banking attacks
• Account holder perspectives on security and expectations of their financial institutions
• Fraud prevention solutions in which financial institutions are investing, what's working and what's not, and the tradeoffs between “one stop shopping” approach and implementing “best of breed” solutions
• FFIEC Guidance update and minimum expectations for anomaly detection
Ms. Litan will be joined by Craig Priess from Guardian Analytics who will break down some specific attacks discovered by the company’s fraud investigators, and will discuss how behavior-based anomaly detection solutions are able to detect account compromise, reconnaissance, fraud setup and fraudulent online, mobile, wire, and ACH transactions before any money has been actually transferred.
To register to attend this webinar, please complete the form at the right and click Submit.
Electronic Banking Fraud: Trends, Threats, and Prevention TechniquesTuesday, November 27, 201210:00-11:00am PDT / 1:00-2:00pm EDT